Accomodation Required for 1 year -HKU student

Closed Thread

Accomodation Required for 1 year -HKU student

Hi Guys,
    I will be joining HKU coming August 09. What is the posssibily of getting on campus accomodation as I heard it is very difficult to get in on campus accomodation? I am a taught Postgrad Student from India. Also need to know if there are rooms available near the HKU campus for rent? My Upper Limit is 4000HK$/Month and I dont mind sharing with room mate if room is big enough.. (>300Sq Ft)

Quote Originally Posted by Animalbatista11:
    Hi Guys,
    I will be joining HKU coming August 09. What is the posssibily of getting on campus accomodation as I heard it is very difficult to get in on campus accomodation? I am a taught Postgrad Student from India. Also need to know if there are rooms available near the HKU campus for rent? My Upper Limit is 4000HK$/Month and I dont mind sharing with room mate if room is big enough.. (>300Sq Ft)
    you should have priority for accommodation if you are an international student. there are also halls which are specially for post grads.

you should check with the houseing services at the uni to find out your situation as it maybe different to local students.

Dozens of shared apartment classifieds in our classifieds section.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Graduate House on the HKU campus is $2500 a month for a single room.
    Graduate House, HKU

i would be interested, i posted a thread asking for accomodation near HKU but never got any feedback...so count me in!