Sep B'days - D'Apartment (Sat 3rd Sept @ 8:30PM)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Prash> Nevermind, you can celebrate ours !!!!! heeee

Hi - It just so happens to be my b'day on 4th September which coincides with my first weekend in HK. I am due to arrive next Wednesday for 6 months and it would be a great excuse to meet up with a few people.........that is if you don't mind me crashing your celebrations of course!!

Quote Originally Posted by TK2005:
    Hi - It just so happens to be my b'day on 4th September which coincides with my first weekend in HK. I am due to arrive next Wednesday for 6 months and it would be a great excuse to meet up with a few people.........that is if you don't mind me crashing your celebrations of course!!
    Wow!!U DEF HAVE TO JOIN US Of course we dont mind,this is a celebration for EVERYONE.. esp U r one of the sept B'day peep - So a Double celebration for you! YAY..Nice to know another Brit here aswell
    Can you bring over some yummy fish n chips

That's great.

Re the Fish 'n' chips I would if I could! Obviously a gap in the HK food market.

By the way, I take it that you guys will be pretty easy to spot as a group?

well happy birthday y'all! shame I can't pop back for one night only to join the celebrations

Fish n chips in HK is no way as good as the one from UK.

Easy to spot?! Hmm...i guess so! But SOMEONE *ahem* (im not talking about u --> Clay ) asked everyone in the bar before spotting us! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anne:
    well happy birthday y'all! shame I can't pop back for one night only to join the celebrations
    ANNNNNNNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss u..*sob* Wish u could just pop down to LKF and meet us! Hope ur enjoying life back home..SO JEALOUS!

I'm always in for a celebration .... my B'day was in May but I had to spend it all alone .... there is a saying in Hindi .... 'so what if its late, it will be better !'

... bottom line ... I'm IN

mina! i miss you too not to rub it in but have been walking round london with a huge smile on my face (and no-one poking me with their umbrella lol)
    shoes in my size! *weeps with joy*

Lol...Aww. I reckon i will have a BIG smile on my face if im back in Uk too! (U should know why*wink*) hehe
    We r dying over here

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast