Sep B'days - D'Apartment (Sat 3rd Sept @ 8:30PM)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by taurus1976
    I'm always in for a celebration .... my B'day was in May but I had to spend it all alone .... there is a saying in Hindi .... 'so what if its late, it will be better !'

... bottom line ... I'm IN
    Cool!! We'll say Happy BELATED birthday to u then (after 4 months )

No need to pack a coat then when I come over to HK? Cold and very wet in London today. Summer seems to be coming to a premature end!

hehe mina I think you would be in paradise in London then. can't deny I'm keeping my eyes open

TK2005 - Its better to bring a coat over cos winter in Hk can be quite cold.Then again u can always buy one here.

Hey Mina, as discussed, count me in. Jessica and others who have Sept bdays, I am planning a beach bbq bash on the 18th (my bday) which also coincides with the Mid-autumn festival

Hi Mina, i would like to join also..my birthday is on the 14th of September turning 24 .. I have to go on a trip with my internship company which should end at 3 pm if its at night i think i can join you guys. Sounds like fun..

Quote Originally Posted by TK2005
    That's great.

Re the Fish 'n' chips I would if I could! Obviously a gap in the HK food market.

By the way, I take it that you guys will be pretty easy to spot as a group?
    we'll definitely have tables reserved in a bar/club for that night so will be pretty easy to spot us.

will be a wild one...!!

*waves to anne and sends flying kisses*
    Last edited by angiebaby80; 25-08-2005 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay
    Hey Mina, as discussed, count me in. Jessica and others who have Sept bdays, I am planning a beach bbq bash on the 18th (my bday) which also coincides with the Mid-autumn festival
    Cool stuff sylvesterjay!
    Will see if i can make it for the BBQ and lets hope it wont rain!

--> veronique23: YAY...another Sept b'day girl! I wonder how many more we will get!hehe. Yep, if u do get back at 3pm, u'll have plenty of time to get ready for a big NIGHT out!

--> veronique23: YAY...another Sept b'day girl! I wonder how many more we will get!hehe. Yep, if u do get back at 3pm, u'll have plenty of time to get ready for a big NIGHT out! [/QUOTE]

Wow Sept celebrations, me too Sept 42 I was born. love to join, so who's organizing?

Rimo >> Wow Sept celebrations, me too Sept 42 I was born. love to join, so who's organizing?[/QUOTE]

Sept 42?? theres only 31days max in a month (hehe..trying to be smart) Do u mean Year 1942??

U will have to come and join us then!
    *ahem* I AM organising it with the help of a lovely assistant (Hmm..i wonder who that is..lol )

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast