Recommended Apartments Near Kowloon Bay

Closed Thread

Smile Recommended Apartments Near Kowloon Bay

I will soon be starting a new job located in Kowloon Bay. I'm currently in Central Park at Olympic but have heard that it'll take me an hour or so to get to Kowloon Bay due to traffic in mornings and evenings. As such I'd like to look at places comparable to Central Park but nearer to Kowloon Bay.

Can anyone recommend any areas I should look at or better yet specific buildings?

My budget is maximum 20-24k/mo and I'd ideally like to have between 800-1000sqft. Where I live now there's a shopping mall underneath- something like that would be great as it makes life so much easier when shopping for groceries, sundries, and grabbing a quick bite to eat.

Any help would be much appreciated. To compensate you for your time reading this I'll repay you with this dancing banana:

-Jay

Galaxia @ Diamond Hill or No.8 Clearwater Bay @ Choi Hung might fit the bill. The latter doesn't really have a shopping center attached, just some small shops and a Wellcome but it's only one stop to Diamond Hill (Plaza Hollywood) or Kowloon Bay (Telford Plaza).

Tiu Keng Leng in Tseung Kwan O might also be suitable as it's on the green line and not too far from Kowloon Bay MTR.

Last edited by Raccon; 06-07-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Telford Gardens right next to the Telford Plaza in Kowloon Bay might be another option.

can try harbour plaza 8 degrees, they r opening in mid october with some neat service apartment, and special rents offer around 12k. well within ur budget. around 15min bus ride to kowloon bay, u should have a look.

I work in Kowloon Bay too lier but live in Metro Town at Tiu King Ling. It takes me only 10 mins train ride from this station and I always get a seat on board since its the beginning of green MTR line. There is also another big developments here Ocean Shores at Tiu King Ling here but I prefer Metro Town due to its convenience to train and food. The building main lobby is only twenty steps away to the Octopus Card entrance access... Travelling to work has never been so easy before... Good luck on your house search...

Quote Originally Posted by JayinHK:

-Jay
    ?!? There can be only one!

Joining this conversation really late because I could not get either jayinhongkong or jayinhk as a user name... just out of curiosity, who are you Jays? I really would love to know.

Jay (!)