Stanley Main Street

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

forgot all about that wellcome... i've never been able to find what i wanted there, so only went a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by designergirl:
    That's great if I can walk there......Being from California, I love to take walks every day and get Starbucks, etc....Sounds great!! Any other advice about living in Pacific View? Just signed lease yesterday!!!
    You will like it. The buildings are nice, facilities are good, staff are friendly and helpful - nothing to worry about. The commute to Central is fine once you figure out a routine. When you are settled in go have lunch out in Shek O. The drive out that way is nice and there are a couple cute and tasty restaurants. Also, there are a lot of ladies who meet up for coffee and lunch around your area and I'm sure that you will meet them soon. And, there is a nice little (rocky) beach right outside of Pacific View, down the steps. If you've got a dog its a great place to sit and let the pup run around (they are allowed). Or go down yourself to relax by the water.

Oh, and carang is right - the Stanley Wellcome is pretty bad for a supermarket.

Thank you so much! All of the suggestions sound great. I love the idea of going to the beach with my little doggy. That is if I can get through all of this complicated junk to get her to Hong Kong! I think I have been to Taste Supermarket and it looked good. What an adventure.....Can't wait!!! Thanks for the info...