Shared Accomodation

Closed Thread

Shared Accomodation

Hi,

Im 24 male, moving to hongkong late august till end of the year. will be attending law school as an exchange student.

Looking to rent an apartment or service apartment. Looking for anyone who is hunting for the same cattle, either an exchange student, internship, job attachment or just anyone interested. (ps no weird folks pls)

Saw a few places, most studios arent really appealing. Im spacey kinda fella. However rent is steep.

Seeking folks willing to chip in and share a nice place (around TST, Prince Edward, Kowloon, Mongkok area)

My budget is 5-10k hkd. so someone with a similar budget may hook up and we can find ourselves living in nice place.

look forward to hearing from you guys.

cheers

hi there,
    I know a very nice place in kennedy town on the HK island. however, if won't become available until late Sept. Will you still be interested, if you are, let me know so I can hook you guys up.

A-

I used to live in a place in The Netherlands, which is called Eindhoven. Nowdays I'm travelling around in Asia upto the start of my international semester

Hey,

I'm going on an exchange semester as well. Will be in Hong Kong at the end of august (probably around the 23rd) and my semester ends at 18 december.

Something about myself: I'm a dutch 24 year old guy and studying Industrial Engineering. At the moment I'm travelling through Vietnam, Cambodja and Laos.

About the kind of appartment I'm looking: I'm willing to share an appartment to split the rent (and for some company My budget is 5 to 7 k hkd and the location I had in mind was something like kowloon (around MTR Jordan or TMT) or on Hong Kong Island (between central and causewaybay). Location must be close to MTR.

So if your interested let me know!

Ciao