Urban Cube

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thanks Mike for your positive comments. We've never try to sell us as anything more than we are. We are a good value for short-term accommodation in the middle of Causeway Bay. Dave I am very aware of the problems you had while you were here and I believe we have since managed our maintenance and housekeeping a lot better. Dave I also know you moved to somewhere that is 2x as expensive so you can see why you were disappointed with your stay.

Angry TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH URBAN CUBE

BLACKLISTED: I made a viewing appointment with Urban Cube's sales Ms. Li yesterday but no one showed up. I waited 30mins in the rain and tried calling their office number but went straight to voicemail. They have my mobile number but no one attempted to call me at the appointed time to make sure I get my viewing done. Called again today to ask what happend and tried to make a new appointment, but was treated EXTREMELY RUDELY by Ms Li who did NOT apologize at all, and eventually slammed down the phone on me. BOYCOTT URBAN CUBE. Unbelievably rude and horrible service!!

''It is not our responisbility to help you!!''

''It is not our responisbility to help you!!''. Just what you want to hear when you've locked yourself out! I know serves me right but these things happen when you rush out and are hungover! The office closes at 2pm on saturday and the answerphone just says leave a message - no-out of office emergency number given, or on their website which would help. Found a 2nd number on facebook and that didn't work. Asked someone else in the lobby and they found the emergency contact number, which was the 2nd number on facebook and that didn't work! Got a call back at 11pm by which time I'd booked into a hotel at hkd1200...i've just booked into a hotel for tonight at hkd 600 because i refuse to pay out a call out fee (which would probably be hkd 500 from their website!!) when it's 24 hours later!!!! Customer service is a joke.....if you are just after a cheap apartment in a good location give it a go just don't expect any service in 'seviced' apartment! i'll be relocated to somehwere with a 24hour lobby very soon......ohhh by the way the internet is a joke too - don't expect any video calls / streams!

Urban cube

Hi every one,

Even I have same questions.Does anyone have any experience with Urban Cube Serviced apartment?Planning to stay there for a month.Please share your experience and if its not good please suggest some good serviced apartment with HKD 10k/month budget.

Thanks,

Sobana

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4