Looking for Good 2 Bd Apartment in Kwun Tong, Kowloon

Closed Thread

Looking for Good 2 Bd Apartment in Kwun Tong, Kowloon

Hi All,
    I am a Single Person who would be working in Kwun Tong area and looking for an accomodation in close by area. I have seen couple of options but did not like the apartments as i found them very old and none of the people in the building knew a single word of english.

Budget is not a problem for me and being a single person living there 500-700 Sq Ft would be a good apartment size for me.

Can someone please suggest Apartment complex which is newer in construction and have nicely built apartments in Kwun Tong area. And i dont know a single word of cantonese/mandarin so would prefer a complex where the management and maintainence staff know basic english.

Thanks
    Ank

Does Tiu Keng Leng count as nearby area (only 3-4 stops on the MTR)? There are lot's of newish apartment blocks like e.g. Metrotown or Ocean Shores. And it's super-convenient if you want to go to HK island.

If you prefer closer to Kowloon check out No.8, Clearwater Bay Rd. on top of the Choi Hung MTR.

There's also Canaryside in Yau Tong, but it's a bit of a trek up and down hill to Yau Tong Station, then further along, Galaxia above Hollywood Plaza at Diamond Hill is fairly new and still on the Kwun Tong line...I would second Ocean Shores as I live there and think it's great...5-7 years old, excellent build quality, lots of Eng. speaking staff, very convenient to Kwun Tong and HK Island as Raccoon says

Kwun Tong is quite old, you'll not likely find much to your liking in terms of newer flats, though the odd hidden remodelled gem might pop up...

Last edited by timklip; 08-09-2009 at 09:39 PM.