Bel Air / Cyber Port

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Great news!! I just found out that there will be a shuttle leaving from Phase 3 to Sheung Wan direct starting August 1!!!

Thanks for all the info!! Love the club house, esp the indoor pool. The only complaint is that ParkNShop is too far and too small. Hope they'll open another one up closer.

Anybody knows if there are buses/shuttle from phase 3 Bel-Air to Chi Fu? I know there are shuttle from Baguio to Chi Fu, but are there any from Bel-Air, even phase 1 or 2?

Not sure about Chi Fu. I agree, the ParknShop is a bit pathetic. There's a superstore ParkNShop in Aberdeen. I went to check it out very briefly yesterday.

Smile Bel-air pet setting?

I'll be moving to Bel-air (phase 3) in September. I have 3 dogs that I consider my children. Does anyone in Bel-air have pets and if so any recommendations on pet sitting services when you are out of town?

I have no idea whether there are pet sitting services. I keep running into this couple with two gigantic dogs there. I can stop and ask them next time I run into them and see if they know.

For pet sitting you can have a look at these guys. They are a very nice English couple who we've used for past 2 years for our cats and can highly recommend. They do all pets (cats, dogs etc.).
    www.wishyouwereherehk.com

There is a Green bus to Chi Fu that leaves from the Park N Shop. Not sure of the frequency, but it leaves at 1pm for sure, and takes the office tenants to Chi Fu for lunch.

Smile Thanks

Thanks for the info nina and applefan. If you talk to the gigantic dog owners that would be great.

Thanks Rani! I can't wait to move there. I'm tired of the crowd here in Taikoo Grand Plaza and my 6 year old is anxious to run around and do some biking.

I am sure there are a lot of kids in Bel-Air, so anyone with kids (esp in Phase 3) pls give me a shout, could arrange for some playdates!