lease issue, pls help :(

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

thanks all for the help
    I will try the options.
    The thing is that I have a small Kid and moving will be a pain (although no option). we have a lot of stuff and hence need a bigger (around 900 sqf atleast) apartment to keep the stuff in there.
    finding and moving to a new place + uncertainity about whether we are relocating is getting on my nerves...
    its a bit of a shock since we are very happily living in there and were going to decide about my move early next year.

thanks again

You say you've got a lot of stuff.Is it possible to put most of it in temp storage for 4 months and get a smaller affordable place until you are able to sort out a long-term lease somewhere else. Then the option of a short-term serviced apt for 4 mobths may not be too arduous.
    Posted via Mobile Device

can someone please guide me on the temp. storage cost for a a normal household stuff for a 100 sqft apartment

2 double beds
    1 big sofa
    2 small sofas
    1 tv,
    lots of kitchen utensils and appliances (small ones)
    lots of toys and 3 wardrobes full of clothes

can anyone please give some idea on the costs here(rough estimates pls)

if your going to relocate, are you planning on taking all of those stuff with you to another country, if not, i would try and sell off, give away (free stuff) and save on renting a store room / movers etc.

I plan to sell some of it but would like to keep the remaining.

some of it is pretty new and I might get a shipment to next location (will only know in Feb 2010) so I will keep it

I have used the store house before - it's not that convenient for you and I would have expected that other storages near the airport would exist, but I can vouch for this one as being very high quality and they do help you with moving in and out. At minimum the storage calculator they have on their website might help you with assessing costs and size of a unit. See link below.

Storage

thanks I have contacted them
    My guess is that I would need 1000 cubic feet

here's another one with locations nearer to you