I need to find a room/studio in Kowloon or NT. Please help!

Closed Thread

I need to find a room/studio in Kowloon or NT. Please help!

Hey all,

I need to find a Studio or Room in Kowloon or Shatin/MaOnShan asap - until december, and my budget is quite low, 3k per month... so if anybody has some good ideas, I would be glad to hear!

I tried propgo, craiglist, gumtree, gohome, property.hk - but still nothing.

My preferred areas can be anywhere around Kowloon Tong (Mei Foo, Cheung Sha Wan, Lok fu, still ok), ShaTin, or maybe Ma On Shan. Unfortunately I cannot read chinese, so the chinese sites (like 88db) were quite hard to understand, and when I called agents, they wanted me to sign 2 years contract.

What I need is a clean place, with kitchen. I prefer a small studio, but shared flat is also okay. I'm tidy, clean and I know my budget is very tight, but that's what I have :P

I'll be graceful for any help or idea!
    Thank you!

Chungking or Mirador Mansions, ask the guest houses there if they can rent a room for you for 3K per month.

Hi, Im British-Chinese and iam maybe looking to let my two bed apartment in NT Ting Kok road. drop me a line let know if your still looking. we could work something out.

Wayne.