weekly rentals in HK?

Closed Thread

weekly rentals in HK?

Hello does anyone know of good budget weekly apartment rentals in HK? Looking for something from around Dec 5-15, then again from Jan 5-13. Would like somewhere with double bed, central location, with wifi / internet and own private shower preferably. Don't mind if it's sharing. Also would consider hotels/motels/hostel if it's decent

Thanks!

please explain good = ??????????????????

Can't think of the name of the chain of hotels that has one in Tsim Sha Tsui on Chatham and they advertise great weekly and monthly rates but not for TST location. I think it is for Sheung Wan. They also advertise cheap rates for Shanghai.

I see their see from time to time but can't figure out the name. Anyone help. It is on Chatham Road South near Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    Can't think of the name of the chain of hotels that has one in Tsim Sha Tsui on Chatham and they advertise great weekly and monthly rates but not for TST location. I think it is for Sheung Wan. They also advertise cheap rates for Shanghai.

I see their see from time to time but can't figure out the name. Anyone help. It is on Chatham Road South near Cameron.
    I am now thinking and pretty sure the Ramada boasts great weekly rates for the HK Island hotel (not the TST) location. There is a huge banner outside and I am sure I got the name right now. Their website doesn't list this but that is understandable.

thanks

great i will give them a try. thanks!

weekly rental appt in HK

I am renting out a very nice studio appartment in Soho by the week (about 400 sqft with 700 sqft terrace). Are you still looking for a place to rent? If you're still intersted, i can send you pictures. The price is 950 HKD per night.

sure send me pics pls but 950hkd / night cost more than some top rated hotels by the day