The Legend

Closed Thread

The Legend

Soon to be moving to Hong Kong and have seen an apartment in the Legend Building near Jardine`s Lookout. Just wondering if anyone could offer any advice or information on the building or area. Also, it seems common that you can`t see the facilities in some of the apartment buildings before moving there so was wondering what the gym etc was like? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by may001:
    Soon to be moving to Hong Kong and have seen an apartment in the Legend Building near Jardine`s Lookout. Just wondering if anyone could offer any advice or information on the building or area. Also, it seems common that you can`t see the facilities in some of the apartment buildings before moving there so was wondering what the gym etc was like? Thanks.
    If you've got an estate agent who can't get access to the facilities for a viewing, you should find another estate agent or tell the estate agent to get the owner to show you if they can't - particularly if you are looking at higher end properties where the facilities matter. I've had some agents in the past tell me that the facilities in some buildings cannot be seen by prospective renters but I have no idea why they say this as it is absolutely untrue (and I was able to view the facilities in each building with a different agent).

Regarding the Legend, it is nice and new, but the one person that I know who lives there has some complaints about the usable square footage compared to advertised and the lack of storage space. The location (Tai Hang) is quiet and convenient (15-20 minutes to Central) but not right in the middle of things. Views are lovely.
    Last edited by hello_there; 26-10-2009 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks for the info. Does the person like the facilities as not sure we`ll get another chance to look!