SCREENS (or lack there of) and Mosquitos

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Original Post Deleted
    You going to find twelve of your peers to hold them up?

www.firstscreens.com

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Hong Kong has a problem with a surplus of exclamation and question marks. In order to encourage consumption of said punctuation marks, the goverment has mandated that insect screens cannot be installed in residential buildings. This will lead to hysterical posts containing an excess of marks on the internet and a subsequent reduction in our annual surplus.

Unused punctuation marks are disposed via landfill or controlled burning. The former results in the gradual disappearance of Victoria harbor and the latter is a major contributor to Hong Kong air pollution.

As a concerned resident of Hong Kong, I applaud your patriotic post.
    Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

There. Done my bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    You going to find twelve of your peers to hold them up?

www.firstscreens.com
    wonder what funny pacifiers have to do with fly screens. both are being marketed by the company

on another note - is there a recycle bin for excess exclamation and question marks in central. i got plenty to donate - ???????????????????????????

Original Post Deleted
    They install magnetic strips onto the frame with adhesive when you have them installed. They work a treat. We have tons of plants on the roof and my plants attract all kinds of wonderful creatures, including gorgeous butterflies and even the odd hummingbird or two. I love HK sometimes.

P.S...apparently there are no hummingbirds outside the Americas, but what I saw a few weeks ago definitely looked like one to me. Either way, I love the animals that stop by during the week.
    Last edited by jayinhongkong; 11-11-2009 at 12:48 AM.

I have no idea if you can install them yourself. They were here when we moved in. Just Googled the brand for you and:

[url=http://www.mosquitohk.com/en/main.htm]