service apartment in Hung Hom

Closed Thread

service apartment in Hung Hom

Hello.

I am a singaporean, whom will be going to start working in Hong Kong in mid Jan.
    Desperately looking for serviced apartments around my work place within my budget.
    Well i am hoping to look for somewhere in Hung Hom within 10,000 to 11,000 HK.
    Just to let you know my office is around TST east.
    Any recommendation, please help.....

If you live alone, that's very easy. with that budget, you can find serviced apartment like Harbourview Horizon...........
    or some apartment in Whampoa.

hi arashukage,
    well i heard about harbourview horizon as well but they are all taken up already. = ( Most of residences took up a 1 year lease, so they will not be available any time soon.
    Whampoa? Do you know of any in Whampoa

Quote Originally Posted by arcee0808:
    hi arashukage,
    well i heard about harbourview horizon as well but they are all taken up already. = ( Most of residences took up a 1 year lease, so they will not be available any time soon.
    Whampoa? Do you know of any in Whampoa
    then i have no idea, since i ain't working on real estate field......
    but if you narrow your scope only on serviced apartment, you'll have limited choices or even none.

If you aren't picky, you can also use that budget to rent any apartments around whampoa, Tsim Sha Tsui or Homantin(homantin isn't close to TST east, but it has lots of traffic reaching TST east).

I also heard that Jordan had serviced apartment, but from the comment in that web page, the rating suggested that they weren't good.

ok thanks so much...will take note

Hi, please check my adv. under apartment for rent by owner, Apartment at Top of Kowloon(probably on P.4) now, I can arrange basic cleaning services of three hours a week at HK$200 once. It is located in border of Homantin and Mongkok, near to the KCR train station to TST east and also many other transportation means to TST east. If interested, please respond to my adv. there for further details. Wish you a Prosperous Career in HK.

Philip

Quote Originally Posted by Philip58:
    Hi, please check my adv. under apartment for rent by owner, Apartment at Top of Kowloon(probably on P.4) now, I can arrange basic cleaning services of three hours a week at HK$200 once. It is located in border of Homantin and Mongkok, near to the KCR train station to TST east and also many other transportation means to TST east. If interested, please respond to my adv. there for further details. Wish you a Prosperous Career in HK.

Philip
    Bear in mind that this station locates on the eastern line of MTR railway (we used to call it KCR), and thus the last stop is Hung Hom instead of TST east since the opening of western KCR line.

But it only takes 5mins walk from Hung Hom to most TST east area.