Very short-term serviced aparment recommendation please

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The Marriott and Ramada in Western District are around US$80-100 per night.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Up to $1,500 per night. But full on the 31st.

At this late stage, it's often a case of what's available first and price second.

P.S. Very useful site that - prices and availability at a glance.
    Yes - I just looked at this week and extrapolated ... and yes wotif is a very useful site. I have used it a fair bit in the past for hotels in Australia, NZ, Hong Kong, UK, USA and Singapore - in case anyone is wondering if it's "trustworthy".

Hey guys

Thanks!!!

I booked from wotif: mingle at the eden

They seem to have some deals that other sites don't have. Sounds good, but is it true? I asked the hotel directly before i booked at wotif, they said the rooms are fully booked. But, with wotif, I can get it. I hope this is going to be fine.

Sonny

Last edited by ssg10; 11-12-2009 at 01:12 PM.

My understanding is that wotif is NOT a "last minute booking site" but rather they book a bulk lot of rooms for cheap, which they then onsell. So the hotel can be full, but wotif can have rooms and visa versa. So far I have not had a problem with wotif (I did once have a problem with a hotel I booked from them, but it was not a reservation related problem, it was just a horrible hotel!).

The Eden - isn't that the upmarket hourly hotel? Hope the walls are soundproofed!

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh man, can you tell me more about the eden? I can only see the pictures of the room, but that's it.. No idea of the surrounding.
    Posted via Mobile Device

The surroundings are fine - it's in a normal commercial street. It just has a reputation for the place couples go if, for whatever reason, they aren't able to go to one of their own places.

Yup - it's a hotel for shagging in. Not bad. (The shagging or the rooms).

damn... i'll be there 4 nights... it's gonna be fun. as long as they clean the room properly...
    should i cancel it?