Very short-term serviced aparment recommendation please

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Seems you already booked, but Shama serviced apartments have daily/weekly rates around the range you list (around USD 150/night)

Quote Originally Posted by ssg10:
    damn... i'll be there 4 nights... it's gonna be fun. as long as they clean the room properly...
    should i cancel it?
    Why would you? Do you think folks do not have sex in every other type of hotel too! I see no reason why they wouldn't clean the room - just because the hotel has a reputation for one thing does not mean it's not perfectly fine for something else. I stay in "business hotels" while on holiday all the time!

Also, by staying at the Eden, you don't have to buy condoms. They are complimentary in the room, and they'll refill the rubber box if you go through them.

I suggest the room with the mirrors on the roof.

I would avoid the pillows and any blankets, I would be worried about the cleanliness of those items in any 'love hotel'. Normal hotel may be okay, as long as they don't rent by the hour. If they do, I would avoid those, if you worry about hygiene. I would imagine they simply clean the pillow covers and sheets, and not the pillows or blankets. Who knows what kind of fluids get trapped in these? Just thinking about it would make it so uncomfortable to sleep there.

You think people don't have sex in normal hotels? How very 'quaint'.

Hello,
    I am an expat currently living in the hotel in Wan Chai. I paid for the hotel until at the end of this month. (by Dec 28th)
    But I found a place so I will move out 21st.

So, if you are looking foir a hotel or place to stay during these days, it will be a really good bargain for you.
    Current price for this hotel is 1500 HKD per day and rooms are all booked up.

But, if you take over my room that I paid already, you can stay here for 490HKD per day. I already paid for internet which costs 80 HKD per day.

-It is located in Wan Chai. (5 mins to the station, 10 mints to Central or Causewaybay by tram)
    -Twin Bed Room
    -Internet paid

I think one guy mentioned the name of my hotel...It is the Wesley where I am staying. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP.

contact me at [email protected]

Last edited by johnlee; 15-12-2009 at 11:02 PM.

Can't you just cancel the booking?

Presumably not if he has a prepaid monthly rate. To cancel you probably have to convert the days stayed to the normal rate and having stayed 3 weeks out of 4 that's more than the prepaid rate for the month.

Thanks all for the help! Especially Sharma suggestion. They have one in causeway bay, in front of times square. What is it like to stay here over 5 days and newyear? or central location at 26 peel st. is better?
    (i can still cancel my mingle eden) Thanks!!!