Temp housing in hotel. Recommendations?

Closed Thread

Temp housing in hotel. Recommendations?

Looking for a hotel to live out of until our residency/ work permits are set up. Looking for something in the 4-5 star range, Sheraton, Marriott, etc. Anyone living/ staying long term found any of these types of properties that offer a good monthly rate and offer any freebies (breakfast, lounge, cocktails?) Just want something close to transportation. Not really wanting a serviced apartment until we are ready to move into something long term.

Marriott is a good choice. Well there are others which are cheaper. But whats your budget?

Quote Originally Posted by apple&dog:
    Marriott is a good choice. Well there are others which are cheaper. But whats your budget?
    Don't you work at the Marriot, are there any good deals?

I am looking at the Sky City Marriott as a potential as my commute will be to Lantau.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Oh skycity Marriott. I think the best way to find a good deal is to go to the local travel agency and then book the Skycity Marriott. Instead of just going there as a walk in. Walk in will charge higher.

Booked the City Gate Marriott. Think I managed a pretty good monthly rate. Will share my experience once I begin my stay.

what was the rate?

25,000 HKD for the month for 1 bed room suite. They had other rates for the standard and deluxe rooms starting at 18,000 HKD with a variety of options for breakfast and executive club lounge access. Rates also included two weekly Airport Express passes, laundry discounts and much more.