Apartment with tennis courts?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Apartment with tennis courts?

Hello all,
    I'm planning on moving to HK in January, and will be in temp. housing while I look for an apartment. Does anyone know of apartment complexes >$15k that have tennis courts? I know it's a strange request, but I just love tennis :-)

If not, where do people go to play tennis (other than clubs) and how difficult/easy is it to book on a regular basis?

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Parkview Apartments have tennis courts. Monthly rentals are quite steep though.

Galaxia at Diamond Hill, Laguna City at Lam Tin, Park Central at Tseung Kwan O to name a few.
    Otherwise use the district (public) courts bookable online or join a leisure club (expensive).

I think Realty Gardens, Mid Levels and The Belchers have tennis courts.

Yes, Belcher's has tennis court

Baguio Villas has Tennis courts here in Pokfulam.

Island Resort in east HK Island. Two courts, $55/hour each. Depending on how big a unit you want, the rent will be higher or lower than $15k.

Thanks! What about non-apt courts?

Thanks for the information everyone, I'll take a look at the Belcher's and the Baguio villa as I'd like to be in the mid-levels if at all possible.

For all the other tennis players out there, does anyone know of a thread that describes the public tennis court system? Is there a public court system?

Public tennis courts: http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/leisurelink/f...ist=ALL&act=17

cannot find anything that tells you how the system work though

To add to the list, Birchwoood Place and Regent on the Park also have tennis courts. Both quite expensive. There are a lot of public courts in victoria park (closest residential area would be Tin Hau), private clubs with tennis courts include the LRC, Football Club, Cricket Club, American Club, Aberdeen Marina Club -- all very expensive, unless you join as a sporting member in which case it is just moderately expensive.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast