Kid-friendly apartment buildings on Eastern Island

Closed Thread

Kid-friendly apartment buildings on Eastern Island

Can someone recommend kid-friendly apartment buildings (4-bedroom preferred) with good facilities for non-Asian family. E.g. Jardine's Lookout, North Point, Braemer Hill, Taikoo, Tin Hau, etc.

TIA.

there are no buildings that are specifically for "non-asians".

all buildings accept children. many buildings have facilities such as pools/playrooms. NOT so many have 4 bedrooms (that's a lot of bedrooms by hk standards) and this will narrow your search dramatically.

I understand there are no buildings specifically for non-Asians, I am just asking for any info for a mix and/or at least a building with some non-Asian families, if any?

Thanks.

i think that most private housing estates/buildings would have at least some non-asians living in it. but please keep in mind that something like 95% of the population in hk is chinese and hk is a chinese city, so it is not unusual to have buildings that are inhabitted primarily by asians. not only that, but many asians are actually citizens of other countries, so although they are "asian" they are also canadian, british, american etc.

if you are looking at places like jardine's lookout, i would hazard a guess that every building has non-asians in it. flats there are on the larger size for HK and the area is very nice. good supermarkets and quiet streets. VERY residential area whereas north point is much more urban, noisy and to my mind much less "inviting" as a place to live.... also more local.