Grand Promenade in Sai Wan Hoi

Closed Thread

Question Grand Promenade in Sai Wan Hoi

Hello,

I just want to ask, do anyone know the area, for a 2 bedrooms unfurnished size 673 sqf and it has a balcony with a bit of sea view in Sai Wan Hoi.

Which I got from 16.5k down to 15k. Is that a bargain?

It feels about right to me - I know someone in a three bedroom place there and they pay around $19K I think.

But the apartments do feel quite small - 673 gross is less than 500 net isn't it? You pay a premium for all the fancy clubhouse (bowling alley, snooker, pool, etc) and so on, which makes sense if you're going to use it, but not otherwise.

its a wicked apartment though, 15k is not bad

what block? and how high?

There are many different 2brm apartments in GP - some are worth more than others - depending on what you like. There are numerous apartments available in GP - it is worth seeing several to see what floorplan you like.

Have a look at this site and you can see exact transactions for similar floorplans:
    Centadata - GRAND PROMENADE

Many thanks for the info, yeah it be in mid level ish in tower 6. I have seen plenty of floor plans already, And it only for 2 people anyway, so I think the size will be enough, I will properly use the facilities. Great!