Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Eddy Mundo
  • 1 Post By wtbhotia

tin sum village, spanish villa apartment

Closed Thread

Question tin sum village, spanish villa apartment

Hi,
    I really need some help. I need to know how much the spanish style (red tiled rooftop), 3 floor apartments rent for in Tin Sum Village, Tai Wai. More specifically, its the ground floor with outside space, 3 bedrooms, shower room, kitchen. Size I dont know at the moment.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Sharon

I am looking for village house to rent too. Along Castle Peak road. Any agents ppl can recommend here? Many thanks!

I know the village well, even lived there once and have friends there too. Super convenient for the train. It depends on whether it's one of the older places at the back of the village or newer at front as well as who the landlord is. I'd expect now from 8k to 10k if a newer place. Places are 700sq/ft.
    Posted via Mobile Device

To add, if you want other villages in the area look at San Tin Village - even more convenient for MTR, Kak Tin Village - huge village but around 10 mins walk to MTR and Tai Wai New Village - again a 10 min walk. There are other villages in the area but they are either further away or not so nice to live in.

My father has a house there (that's our village), and he rented out the bottom floor to a business (pet supplies and grooming shop) for 10K a month (I think). He could easily raise the rent by now, but the tenant are really cool and we use their services as well, so he hasn't raised the rent in years.

Last edited by Eddy Mundo; 06-02-2010 at 11:58 AM.

Ground floor places that are on a street with plenty of foot traffic always generate much more for rent for commercial. Rents in San Tin Village are 3 times higher for commercial on main street than the residential g/f nearby and set back slightly (although still front of village). Same on other floors, you always pay more for commercial rental.

its about 20 yrs old i believe, i guess $9k p/m is reasonable. thank you for your replies, its been really helpful. S

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Mundo:
    we use their services as well
    Eddy, Does the service come with a happy ending. LOL
    sharon80 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Eddy, Does the service come with a happy ending. LOL
    LOL... why, are you looking to give your dogs some "relief"?
    sharon80 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Mundo:
    LOL... why, are you looking to give your dogs some "relief"?
    I think the female one needs some, shes always humping her partner and her son. Haahaa