Night Bus from Central/HK Island to Sham Tseng

Closed Thread

Night Bus from Central/HK Island to Sham Tseng

Hello,

I'm moving out of my current flat by March and I'm currently flat hunting. I am considering moving to the Bellagio at Sham Tseng. As I understand there are buses going to and from Central during normal hours. But are there buses from Central to Sham Tseng at night (11pm-5am)? How about from Kowloon (Mongkok, TST etc)?

Thanks in advance!

N962 goes from HK island to Tuen Mun and stops in Siu Lam. Not too far away from Sham Tseng.

Citybus & NWFB - N962

Catch the MTR to Jordan, and take the "Yu Wa department store" exit.. (i think it's Exit A?)
    and then turn right...walk down the road until you see MacDonalds, there are alot of mini buses on that street...take the one to Tuen Mun / Yuen Long...it passes by Sham Tseng and stops right in front of Bellagio

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolette:
    Catch the MTR to Jordan, and take the "Yu Wa department store" exit.. (i think it's Exit A?)
    and then turn right...walk down the road until you see MacDonalds, there are alot of mini buses on that street...take the one to Tuen Mun / Yuen Long...it passes by Sham Tseng and stops right in front of Bellagio
    Make sure you don't fall asleep on the minibus, else you wake up in Yuen Long and need to take a taxi back for around 150 or take another try on the next minibus back. (Happened to me not only once when I lived in Sea Crest Villa around 1997).
    Last edited by hktraveller; 17-02-2010 at 09:33 PM.

when the MTR is closed you can take the Red top mini bus at the bottom of Lan Kwai Fung to Gascoigne Rd and Jordan Rd (the over pass will be above you) and you can walk over to the Woo Sung Street - this is the street mentioned in Chocolette post.

OR

You can take the same Red top mini bus from Lan Kwai Fung to Mong Kok and behind the Langham Hotel on Reclamation Street there are Red top mini buses that go to Yuen Long which zoom right past Bellagio (Cantonese sounds like: Pick Tie Boon Dough)

OR

from Wan Chai or Central a Kowloon side taxi (hire sign on with out of service sign tent covering on hire sign) via cross harbour tunnel to Jordan, Woo Sung Street is about HKD85 to HKD95.