Please take over my lease!!

Please take over my lease!!

Hi!

I'm looking for someone to take over my part in a lease! I'm moving out because my boyfriend and I want to move in together. The flat is in a really great complex called Metro Harbour View. It's kind of between Olympic and mong Kok MTRs, as well as a bunch of busses right out the front door that go everywhere! The complex has it's own gym, pool, sauna, music rooms, internet, reading area, function room, paint room...AND a plaza attached to it that has two doctors, a welcome and a mannings, and a bunch of other stuff. It's pretty new, I think me and my flatmate are only the 2nd people to live in this flat. It also has a full western kitchen witha washer/dryer and HUGE windows with big window sills that are big enuogh for you to sit on! I'm actually going to miss this place.

The rent is $3,400/mo, and utilities come every three months, and are about $150 per month. It comes with wireless internet and basic cable. You can also buy my brand new bed if you want, for $700 (originally $1100 from IKEA, and is only two months old - but it's a single, and my bf and I obviously need bigger than that). My roommate, who would be yours, is a 23yo aussie guy named Steve. He's pretty cool, energetic and funny. I like living with him.

I'm looking to move out asap (so me and my bf can move in together asap!!) - by the end of january at the latest, hopefully.

Normally this'd go in classifieds, but they're closed right now. So sorry for putting this here instead, if it causes any problems!

Lisa

Im interested! Will PM you now :-)