Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jrock2118

CHI 393 or De Fenwick

CHI 393 or De Fenwick

Has anyone stayed at either one or knows someone who does? Trying to decide which one to stay for 2 months.

Thanks

I visited DenFenwick yesterday. Much of the building is under rennovation. Many of the rooms, the gym was closed, ect. I found it to be pretty expensive for the condition that place was in. Plus electricity is not included. I chose to stay away.

The 2 places you are asking about are in 2 completely different areas, what area do you prefer to stay in?

cedlee likes this.

Thanks for the info on De Fenwick, I don`t mind either location. I used to live in HK. I am more concerned about the building and actual apartment condition.

does anyone know if the renovations have been completed?

They are offering a good rate on a Classic Studio, 310-360sqft for HKD13,800.

I'm staying at the de Fenwick and I REALLY HATE IT.

Vibration from Neptune III make it hard for me to sleep and I'm tired all the time. And I'm on the 12th floor. Don't want to be a problem employee and keep asking the office to do stuff like move me - and I don't think we can take the rent back. Other than the noise, it's not a bad place. Convenient location, nice cheap restos around, can get anywhere easily. But if you're a light sleeper, don't move here. The only real sleep I get is on Monday nights when the bar is closed. Some people don't mind it, but I need a sleeping pill just to get some shut eye and even that is not enough.

Only two more weeks to go to move...

I second that comment regarding the noise. It is a great place otherwise, and reasonably good value (albeit on the small side, but that is HK).

I have earplugs in every night.