Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hillwood Vista Okay?

Hillwood Vista Okay?

I am looking for a decent room for a holiday and considering Hillwood Vista(114 - 116 Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui). Has anyone stayed there? I am a bit anxious about the apartment as I find no comments in this forum. Are they really exist and the company reliable?

I actually went up to take a look two weeks ago. The rooms are spacious, be it the one or two bedroom suites. One thing however which didn't work for me is laundry facilities as they only have one washer and dryer up on the top floor. Apart from that, all are ok. Great location, good transportation hub. As for the rent, a bit on the high side but still acceptable.

P.S. I picked the Harbourfront Horizon eventually.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. As you have actually viewed the apartment, your information helps me alot. My budget is at HK$1,000, so I am actually looking at other apartments.

Hillwood vista

Hi

Are you sure that there is only one laundry and dryer for the whole 10 floors? That's a bit ridiculous.

Generally the rest of the apartment is nice? Im looking to move there for the 1st year of being in HK.

vivienne

Hi Vivienne,

We are planning to stay at Hillwood Vista at TST Kowloon in Sept., are you satisfy with your stay? Apt is clean & safe? Any pros and cons that you could please share are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Foxi

Quote Originally Posted by foxi
    Hi Vivienne,

We are planning to stay at Hillwood Vista at TST Kowloon in Sept., are you satisfy with your stay? Apt is clean & safe? Any pros and cons that you could please share are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Foxi
    Hi
    The services apartment is great. The people are nice. The walls are however thin and you have to consider the great location comes with traffic noise

The Internet can be a bit slow at times and not a lot of English channels. I didn't consider it to be a big issue as I i didn't spend too much time in the apartment

Thanks for your comments, it helps. Hope the 1 br and 1 study room apt is spacious and clean, we will be satisfied, thanks again for sharing!

lai99,

I want to stay at Hillwood too. Would you mind sharing a bit more of your experience?

1.) How slow is the internet exactly? Is it about to stream Youtube without any pause?
    2.) In terms of noise, can you hear your neighbour at night? My concern is not having a quiet night of rest.
    3.) Were you able to do laundry without "fighting" over the only one washing machine?

Hi - on paper this place looks great...cheaper, bigger and serviced as well, compared to regular apartments around the same area (Florient Rise, Hermitage etc). I need to check this out. I'd asked around a little while back for serviced apartment options and this name never came up.

I guess the drawback I see immediately is no gym or pool.

Washing machine I don't particularly see as an issue...doesn't everyone in HK outsource this out anyway since it's dirt cheap to do so?

Anyway thanks for bringing this up!

Hey @Kobayashi, @piapple,

I'm looking into staying at Hillwood Vista too. Did you end up visiting the place? I'd love to hear about your thoughts and experiences if so!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast