Like Tree6Likes

HELP! Any ideas for a place I can purchase that is under 4.3M roughly?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

HELP! Any ideas for a place I can purchase that is under 4.3M roughly?

Hi, so I'm permanently moving to HK soon, and I really need a place to live. My family and I are looking for a place that is accessible, not too exp (as you can see, my budget is AROUND 4.3M HKD) and we'll I need AT LEAST 2 bedrooms. I am not too picky on having car park, club house, pool or whatever, I JUST NEED A DECENT PLACE!!! And the ABSOLUTE minimum size is 500 sqf. I will not go for Chai wan or something sketchy (no offense, I have some family that live there, and I just cant stand it!). It has to be on the HK ISLAND side and not Kowloon since school and everything is on this side. 2 bathrooms would be nice, but if itd only have 1, thats fine too... And heck no, I'm not expecting you to direct me to a link with an exact flat or whatever, I just want to know if you know of any places that would have something around my requirements for my budget I've been looking at real estate websites and stuff, I see places like North Point and Kennedy Town... but I don't really think thats for me either... LOL I'm gonna be called stupid (oh well :P), but do you think there are any places in Tai Koo, Causway Bay, Central, Pok Fu Lam, Aberdeen (YES I KNOW ITS HELL OF EXP THERE, but there are actually some cheap ones from the sites I saw!) or something?
    THANNKKK YOUUU!!!!! DDDDDDD

Olympic, Harbour Green. Minimum is 4m at current prices, for 600-650 sq ft, probably looking at low floor. Good clubhouse, 2 bedrooms, large (for HK standards) bathroom and kitchen. Gogogo.

By the way don't look at those websites, unless you can read the chinese sites, just go to the agencies and check it out; english sites will most likely be overpriced.

Last edited by twitceh; 07-04-2010 at 10:33 AM.
    KateThrine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitceh:
    Olympic, Harbour Green.
    Which bit of
    Quote Originally Posted by KateThrine:
    It has to be on the HK ISLAND side
    are you having difficulty understanding?

Haha just a lil error, thats ok but thanks PDLM for clearing up that for me... cuz I was sort of confused when I read that...

Kate check Academic terrace 101 Pok fu lam rd.

They have 2 bedroom flat 640 sqf gross around 520 net for less than 4 millions. The estate have a swimming pool.

Transportation is very convenient bus to central, causeway bay, tst, mong kok ...

I also think it could be a good investment for the next few years as it won't be far from University and Kennedy town future MTR station.

They also have bigger unit but a bit out of your budget around 4.9-5 millions.

You can also check this website : http://www.gohome.com.hk/

Last edited by Beuze; 07-04-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Which bit ofare you having difficulty understanding?
    PDLM: To be fair to twitceh, the original post made me feel like my eyes were bleeding as it was was a stream of conciousness block full of LOL and !!! AND RANDOM CAPS DDDDD, so not noticing HK Island is quite understandable.

Kate: I originally looked into this thread to offer advice as I've been looking at flats to buy recently, but after a quick look at the original post I'm not going to torture myself trying to decipher it. Please, if you are going to ask for advice, try to make your question a little easier to understand!

Another website to check is: http://www.squarefoot.com.hk/
    Last edited by jgl; 07-04-2010 at 11:29 AM.
    twitceh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Which bit ofare you having difficulty understanding?
    Sorry but I had the same thoughts as jgl... With my 2 hours of sleep, browsing that wall of text was my only option...

If you don't want to spend too much, and want a decent size appartment which is CLOSE to HK Side... then Olympic is a good bet... Sorry for not fore filling the exact requirements... I will go to my corner now.

About Beuze post, that area is good, especially as it's going to have a MTR stop... But you'll have to wait for quite a few years before that will ready, but expect the area's house prices to shoot up, whilst enduring the travelling inconvenience for a few years.
    Last edited by twitceh; 07-04-2010 at 12:24 PM.

Is it serious? Her last post said she was 17 and trying to get into clubs without giving blow jobs

If you look around, you can find a 500 sq ft place almost anywhere on the island for that price. I've seen some in Wanchai near Star st in older buildings, in upper Mid Levels in Vantage Park but that would be right on the edge over there, definitely in Tai Koo or Pok Fu Lam... Best is to do some leg work and have a walk around. Academic Terrace is also a good suggestion but it's not that much different than Kennedy Town although you're on the hill. Prettier but slightly less convenient...

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    Is it serious? Her last post said she was 17 and trying to get into clubs without giving blow jobs
    Trust fund kids - they're all around unfortunately...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast