Like Tree3Likes

Clearwater Bay

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thanks all. We'll take a visit to CWB to get a feel for ourselves too.
    I like the idea of Sai Kung, but that puts us as far away as DB. And since one of us works in Quarry Bay, and the other in Pokfulam, we can't go too far in either direction.

to clarify, our kids are older- 8 and 9, and are starting to need real space, a parking lot to play in would old pretty quick.

sigh. I just hate the idea of being stuck on the island. (and we can't afford the southside)

There are loads of expats in CWB: going to the supermarket at Silverstrand makes that obvious, since about half of the shoppers there are usually non-Chinese. Hang Hau isn't too far away and has large (and spotless) playgrounds, a PCC (Starbucks packed up and left, unfortunately) and lots of restaurants, although the malls there are very local compared to IFC or Pacific Place. That doesn't bother me in the least, but as carang said, it might not be what you're looking for.

Taste in Hang Hau is massive and has an extremely wide selection of products. There are also safe bike trails all over Hang Hau with marked lanes--another reason why I'd like to live in CWB!

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 27-04-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4