Harbourview / Harbourfront Horizon

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I was told that nothing available for any rates 2 days ago. So sharing might be the best idea.

Quote Originally Posted by angela goofy:
    I was going to renew the contract, but they told us to move out with no reason when the contract finish even when I wish to pay more. No rooms available to move to either, they say. Nothing now or for a coming few months. Is it possible?
    Which one you talking about? HF or HV?

I asked them today, there are only a few rooms (15000HKD one) left.
    I want to find someone to share it with me.
    If anyone interested, contact me [email protected]
    Thanks.

You can have mine, i'm movin out in August. Too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Which one you talking about? HF or HV?
    It was HF....

Quote Originally Posted by angela goofy:
    It was HF....
    I thought it was weird that they called the other day and asked if I was renewing when it was still 6 weeks away.

They didn't bat an eyelid when i said i wasn't.

I've been generally happy there and the staff is quite friendly but the biggest thing for me is the buses in the morning. They should put more of them on during the busy two hours in the morning otherwise you have to wait along time for them.

Love the pool and gym though.

A female roommate

Quote Originally Posted by anon123:
    I am looking to move to Harbourview / Harbourfront Horizon. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the advertised rates for these buildings? When I call the hotline, they say the units at the advertised rates are not available and the cheapest unit available is $14K, instead of the $9.99K advertised.

Also if anyone is looking for a female roommate to share their Harbourview / Harbourfront Horizon apartment, please let me know.
    Hi.

I am planning to move there in August, I havent done the reservation yet, just filled the form after see the layouts at Harbourfront cause are bigger, but I dont care if it is into Harbourview.

Now I see they offered me one price, but tey mane a mess trying to explain weird reasons, so te ad price it is not true.

I must move for few months.

How long are you planning to stay, they say the minimum is 6 months, if you are interested, SMS me (Ms. Sahira 6491-2833 ) It's me and my daughter.

R
    S.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone who wants to share an apartment at harbourview horizon starting Aug-Sep 2010 for a 1-year contract.
    I've just visited their apartment today and it looks okay to me. I will be studying my masters degree at Chinese U and that's the main reason I am looking for a 1-year contract.

I am currently in HK for a few days to look for an apartment so let me know if you are interested to meet and discuss about it.

my email is: [email protected]
    I don't have a HK number yet but will post it as soon as I get one
    Vincent

Last edited by vbounleua; 29-06-2010 at 07:05 PM.