Harbourview / Harbourfront Horizon

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Harbourview / Harbourfront Horizon

I am looking to move to Harbourview / Harbourfront Horizon. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the advertised rates for these buildings? When I call the hotline, they say the units at the advertised rates are not available and the cheapest unit available is $14K, instead of the $9.99K advertised.

Also if anyone is looking for a female roommate to share their Harbourview / Harbourfront Horizon apartment, please let me know.

That is the typical real estate agent scam in HK. They advertise something they don't have so they can rope you in and start showing stuff you don't want. When this happens to be I immediately tell the agent to FU¢k off. It does not lead to a good result. You want an agent who really is working for you and not for just a higher commission.

I just moved in Harbourview

Hi there, i just moved in Harbourview...3 days ago...I had to request a room within my budget (between 12-14K)...initially they offered me one at around 14.500...then I managed to get one for 13.500. It takes time...and it's better if you get to speak in person with the manager (or one of the managers).

Cheers

Panos

I got a 16/F apartment facing coliseum for HK$12,700 six weeks ago. Think the only strategy that works is to check back (with the sales who tour you around the complex on a regular basis on whether there's any available apartments in your price range (let the sales know). Usually there are quite a few of break lease here and there during the week and you never know, that's how I landed my deal, hope this helps.

For the size, location and views that can be obtained it's probably one of the best deals around. I saw about a dozen places around $12k that had nothing in size, facilities and view etc they all required 2 months deposit.

Some here will argue against it though I am sure.

Ask for one of the appartments in Harbourfront Horizon with a disabled bathroom. We got one of them for $11.5k a month with a harbour view. The only thing different about these appartments is that the bathrooms are slightly bigger and there is a rail by the toilet to help lift yourself up.

They won't usually offer these to you though - you have to push them.

@ avin, good luck hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Stu79:
    Ask for one of the appartments in Harbourfront Horizon with a disabled bathroom. We got one of them for $11.5k a month with a harbour view. The only thing different about these appartments is that the bathrooms are slightly bigger and there is a rail by the toilet to help lift yourself up.

They won't usually offer these to you though - you have to push them.
    That's a good deal.

Thumbs down

I was going to renew the contract, but they told us to move out with no reason when the contract finish even when I wish to pay more. No rooms available to move to either, they say. Nothing now or for a coming few months. Is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by angela goofy:
    I was going to renew the contract, but they told us to move out with no reason when the contract finish even when I wish to pay more. No rooms available to move to either, they say. Nothing now or for a coming few months. Is it possible?
    That's a real bummer.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast