Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree3Likes

Shining Heights

Yes, I've come across quite a few listings of properties available, but both Century 21 (who have posted the listings above) and Centaline say there is nothing available. Went to look at a 'for sale' smaller unit to get a feel of the size etc and was very impressed. Centaline are searching for one for us... Fingers crossed.
    Florient Rise is good, but the apartments have much smaller bedrooms...

bdw

jameswb, there is another building you might be interested in that is very similar to Shining Heights (a brand new luxurious building in the middle of a fairly old/local part of town but still very good location).

Its called "Grand Waterfront". Its in To Kwa Wan, which is just east of Mong Kok and north of Hung Hom. Its also built by the same developer (Henderson) and has the same style clubhouse, swimming pool, shopping mall downstairs, fingerprint entry, waterproof TV's in kitchen/bathrooms, etc. Its about the same price range too.

You might want to check it out.

Or do you need to be in Olympic/Tai Kok Tsui area?

Last edited by bdw; 06-08-2010 at 06:36 PM.

Cheers BDW. I'll check out Grand Waterfront - my wife will be working at Tsing Yi so west-side is probably better, but ultimately it's about finding a flat!
    Thanks for the tips.

Hi Guys,

Anybody still living here ? I just moved in this building...

Lol, looking at this place now.

Seems to be good value for money, although location isn't ideal. At the moment negotiating around 40 - 43k a month for a four bed 1,200 square feet unit (net) or thereabouts.

bdw likes this.

I heard there was a murder suicide of a mother/child recently this year?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3