cheap apartment at central for 2 months

Closed Thread

cheap apartment at central for 2 months

I need a place to stay in HK from late May to early August (so roughly 2.5 months), and I would like the location to be on the hk island (best near central) I wonder if it's possible to rent a cheap apartment in central for such a short period and how. My budget is around HK$3000-4000. The apartment just has to be very simply furnished, with bathroom and small kitchen. Please leave a message if you know how I can do that, thanks!

hey jessy. . i've just seen you add and I was wondering if you still search for a place to live. . . well i live in Shek Kip Mei. . . just moved to HK but I'd also rather prefer to live on HK island. . . well let me know what you did. hehe. . .

ah well i still haven't got any reply. i've been looking at asiaxpat and this website to see what i can get. well asking friends is always good, you never know who will have the connection that can help you.
    - jessy

flatmate

i need an apartment very quickly ,i want a flatmate with foreigner,it s not possible for me to live alone ,i come right in hong kong !!!!
    please help me?

prove me wrong

You can't really live in or near central for $3000-$4000 even if you were to sign a 1 year contract.

if u can prove me wrong , please do give details as I too am looking for an place like this.

Last edited by edwardo232; 11-07-2008 at 09:28 AM.