Like Tree4Likes

Advice on average living costs

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hi Carang, I agree that looking when I get there is better. I'm just a bit OCD on having a good idea about prices, what I can expect etc. When I get there I won't have a long time to look, so don't want to be going everywhere if the area isn't good for traveling etc. I had a look at gohome and there are lots of places on there too. Daft thing is, I won't be moving until the summer, if I get the job. Ah well, see what happens and try to be patient. Thanks for your helps guys and gals.

there is aboslutely no point in looking now for an idea of prices if you aren't going to be moving until next summer... you're talking more than 6 months away. prices can shift a fair bit in that time. prices in DB seem to stay fairly stable, they do shift, but it doesn't seem to me that they move too much. (i lived in db for over 6 years.)

Gumtree and Craigslist is a scammer's paradise for flat-hunting. Tread very carefully there.

Oh I would. Just trying to get an idea if salary is enough to live close enough to school and it seems to be. Some of the horror stories you hear about those sites are awful. Thanks again everyone.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    mate, so did your monthly scrotum wax went wrong again, your balls (known locally in slang as ??/transliterated as spring pockets) still feeling a bit sensitive and raw! possible too much adhesive this time like the last time.

a reasonablly priced place for waxing :: Hong Kong
    Yeah, I've noticed just now the PDLM guy always has annoying replies. He asked me if I am running away from Canada because I want to go Asia to work. :|

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4