move to hong kong with 15 month old?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

yes he is working in HK island

Hi, i have looked at some areas and several people have mentioned repulse bay but im also going to have a look at discovery bay and some areas in the new territories.

With regards to lifestyle, our little one is always with us too! but shes great fun! dinner out sometimes is hard but we dont do it much, we normally take her out for lunch!

Quote Originally Posted by phs:
    Hi, i have looked at some areas and several people have mentioned repulse bay but im also going to have a look at discovery bay and some areas in the new territories.

With regards to lifestyle, our little one is always with us too! but shes great fun! dinner out sometimes is hard but we dont do it much, we normally take her out for lunch!
    Lunch and dinner in HK are not a problem with a kid, cause you can find everything for her and restaurants are quite helpful.
    The problem I have is with the baby chair. Restaurants have the one with no safety belt, so we decided to buy a portable baby chair (attachable to normal chairs) for avoiding problems. Not all restaurants have non smoking areas, so you better check before.

HK offers parks, swimming pools, theme parks, mountains, beaches, lights (my daughter has always something to stare). Oh, and a lot of fresh fruit juice.

I found HK easy for a kid.