Where to start?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    No, there's no DAB radio here. There was a trial a couple of years back by RTHK (BBC-ish people), but it was ended rather than going mainstream. I've heard one or two rumours that it may come back at some time, and they're meant to be launching DVB-T (Freeview-ish) here next year, but otherwise, it's going to be analogue if it's coming over the airwaves...
    I don't get it. Even if you get DAB, you won't be listening to Brits digital radio with the unit getting local signals.

SunnySydney

Hi
    New to this...I have similar questions but I am looking for an Australian comparison. Both husband and I are teachers, we have children at school age...need to know some info before relocating. Such as rentals, general weekly grocery amount etc. Wondering if cost of living is relevant to pay. I'm sure people have posted similar questions...please be gentle.
    THANKS

Sorry to report, I'm moving to singapore so the Kennedy Town forum is being retired. So messages askign to be approved for the forum will go unanswered. All the best to the K-Towners, the place is going from strength to strength!