Please HELP - where shall we stay in Jan??

Closed Thread

Please HELP - where shall we stay in Jan??

Hi everyone

I know you will be busy shopping for Xmas but can u pls help me with some advice re where we should stay when we land in HK on 03 Jan?

My child will attend the Southside Kindergarten (109 Repulse Bay Rd, Repulse Bay) from early Jan while waiting for a place at any international schools (eg. GSIS, HKIS, etc) coming up

Can someone please suggest a few suburbs /places where we can rent a serviced apartment for one month while looking for a more permanent place as well as a possible place for any intl schools?

Ps. the southside school bus only runs in the south part of HK island which does not cover Central, Waichai etc ..

and, i will need relatively easy public transport to get to Central for work

I have a housing budget up to $35K HKD

Many thanks in advance for your help!!

look at parkview. I think (not certain) but they might do short term rentals.

http://www.hongkongparkview.com/

Thanks for that info and link, MovingIn07; I have emailed the HK Parkview re availability and hopefully they will get back asap

Wish a Merry Xmas!

Centrally located to all locations is Happy Valley with a few choices for Serviced apartments.

Happy Valley Serviced Apartments | At Your Service | SCMP.com

Good luck.
    HC

For your kid's school, have you tried Renaissance College under ESF which offers the Primary and Middle Years Programmes of the International Baccalaureatehas for kids of 5 years old and up? I have a place (very well conditioned) next to the school vacant now which you may consider for temporary or permanent accomodation. Good luck.

Renaissance may have places as it is not located in the traditionally hot spots on the HK island. It's in Shatin. Do call 6259-8189 if you'd need more info.

Quote Originally Posted by glacier2011:
    For your kid's school, have you tried Renaissance College under ESF which offers the Primary and Middle Years Programmes of the International Baccalaureatehas for kids of 5 years old and up? I have a place (very well conditioned) next to the school vacant now which you may consider for temporary or permanent accomodation. Good luck.