Like Tree20Likes

Afraid of Pollution: Where to live in HK

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

My mother used to be the enviromantal chief in one of the eu contries so please educate yourself travel abroad and than post realistic comments..

MovingIn07 and chris_beef like this.

Quote Originally Posted by globaltraveler:
    My mother used to be the enviromantal chief in one of the eu contries so please educate yourself travel abroad and than post realistic comments..
    Your MOTHER!!! My, that really makes you an expert. And my daddy makes more money than your daddy...nah nah nah....

As I stated before, Munich is a large, German, industrial city, that is fairly polluted by any standard. I suggest you increase your reading comprehension before continuing to make a fool out of yourself. Thanks for playing.

All
    of Germany is very clean. Munich is basically a country town
    compared to cities is Asia. It's extremely
    clean there

globaltraveler likes this.

I don't know about the pollution in Munich, although with BMWs etc being manufactured there the air quality can't possibly be that good. Munich was also my least favorite of the German cities visited. It rained the whole time I was there, the weather and atmosphere seemed quite gloomy and the Gypsy workers at the shops were rude. I later learned that Munich was actually the Nazi headquarters of some sort, not impressed.

There are areas of HK with pollution levels lower than Munich, here is a site -
    Environmental Protection Department

Last edited by paenme; 02-05-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1:
    All
    of Germany is very clean. Munich is basically a country town
    compared to cities is Asia. It's extremely
    clean there
    I'm sorry, but that is an unbelievably stupid comment. What does it mean, exactly, that "Germany is very clean"? Germany is the workshop of Europe (and good for the Germans, by the way). But the idea that you can have industralization without pollution is ridiculous. Please learn how to have an adult discussion.

From DE news:

Europe's Worst Pollution Pocket Found Above Western Germany | Germany | Deutsche Welle | 19.03.2008

Dear freetrader..You making a fool out of yourself calling Munich an industrial town..this isnt about money this is about education/knowledge and my information background..Munich isnt the most polluted town in Europe thats a fact based on correct information from right sources..If you want to post uneducated stupid comments pls do it in another forum..This aint a competition who is better or has more money..it takes 2 university degrees to have education in this field and 20 years of working background travelling around etc..something you dont know anything about..

Globaltraveler, please READ MY GODDAMN POSTS, or at least, UNDERSTAND THEM, before making any more idiotic comments. Thanks. By the way, you don't know jack about my educational background. The fact that you have to refer to your Mommy to give credibility to your misstatements doesn't help your argument (which, by the way, is basically nonexistent).

I am going to stop this now - I am concluding that you simply don't understand English.

Dear Paenme...been in Munich 1time it was raining,came across a rude person 2008 DW article yeeeeah..there we go ..It has a part of BMW factory so it must be polluted..Well thats not a chinese factory spitting out pollution,but has to be regulated and runned by eu standarts.. Munich is a very friendly city also called northern Italy with a lot of foreigners and also high paid professionals from Asian countries which are treated with respect..This was about someone needs help to find a less polluted area in HK to live in with a baby and it turnes out to be an anti expat propaganda not all germans are Nxxx that was over 50 years ago and started with an Austrian...nice to see for a new commer who wants to experience Asia for 2 years how they will be treated here in HK..how sad ..because where I come from we are nice to foreigners and respect them..doesnt matter where they come from or which job they have..Freetrader stop to attack everyone who is posting and has a different opinion then you have..go to the gym and get yourself a proper education..you have no manners..

Quote Originally Posted by globaltraveler:
    ..Freetrader stop to attack everyone who is posting and has a different opinion then you have..go to the gym and get yourself a proper education..you have no manners..
    I will be happy to stop disagreeing with you when you stop making idiotic assertions about how somehow Munich has been the third largest industrial and commercial hub of Germany for over 100 years without having any of the attendent ills of industrialization.

I don't normally criticise people for their lack of English language skill but based on your ungrammatical scribblings I can only assume that your inability to understand English is part of the problem here.

Sorry freetrader but

Home to Germany's steel and coal industries, the area between Amsterdam and Frankfurt is the most polluted in Europe, scientists said. German researchers in Bremen based their findings on new, unique satellite data.

Is Munich located in that area or even mentioned???Munich industrial hub???hmmm..must be my english ...Munich between Ams and Frankfurt....I speak six other langauges perfectly so I give a damn about my english..at least I have some manners and know the location of Munich..I will never agree with a person like you never no education no manners etc..thats below my level..xxxxxxx

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast