Looking for some guys to meet in HK (April to September)

Closed Thread

Looking for some guys to meet in HK (April to September)

Hi all,

I do my internship in HK from April to end of August and I'm looking for some guys to meet there. I'm a 25 old woman from Germany.

I'm also interested in learning some Cantonese or Mandarin and want to improve my English. If anybody is interested I can teach some German

Just let me know if you want to meet and doing some sightseeing together.

Susey

Last edited by susey; 25-02-2011 at 05:41 PM.

ich bin kartik susey.Ich wohne in india.Have learnt a little of german.I am comin to hong kong on 22nd april.How about we meet up.u can reply me on my email id. [email protected] i too am 25yr old.We can have a gr8 time together.

Smile Hi Susey

Quote Originally Posted by susey:
    Hi all,

I do my internship in HK from April to end of August and I'm looking for some guys to meet there. I'm a 25 old woman from Germany.

I'm also interested in learning some Cantonese or Mandarin and want to improve my English. If anybody is interested I can teach some German

Just let me know if you want to meet and doing some sightseeing together.

Susey

Hi Susey,

I will move to HK on April as well. I'm looking forward to meet people like you...i'm interested to learn german language as well....looking forward to hear from you...best regards

Hey. I am from Hong Kong and I went to a school in England. I speak fluent cantonese mandarin and English. I wanna learn a bit German! Add me on msn: [email protected]

Hi Susey

I am English male and have been in HK for 6 months. Feel free to drop me a note when you arrive if you want to have a coffee/drink. I start Cantonese lessons next week and work for a German Company so any help much appreciated.

Cheers
    Jules

Hello Susey,

Wellcome to HK.

hey burhanto,

thanks - its great

Hey. I 'm Stone Shek who lived Hong Kong and I'm working in wan chai for IT support. I speak fluent cantonese mandarin and normal English. I wanna learn a bit German too.i want to meet friends and show you around Hong kong foods and places.
    Welcome add me on msn: [email protected]
    Facebook: [email protected]