Can anyone help me to find a job in HK.........

Closed Thread

Can anyone help me to find a job in HK.........

Hi I am from India. I have worked in HK for 4 months and at present I have long term plans to work and settle down in HK. I have work experience of 3 yrs now in Banking and customer Service industry.....Can anyone there help me to find a job so that I get a chance to come back to my beloved country once again...................................

dear, if you have 3 years banking experiences you should understand that jobs won't be thrown to you you got to work hard for what you want.

still, here r tips: search jobsdb or monster etc website to find jobs.

goodluck

Last edited by cy lin; 21-03-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Thanks for your response, but I have tried to all these jobs websites so far nothing has worked. Just wanted to know if I appear in an interview by physically present here, does it work out. I f chances are more then I can give a shot.

Please advise !

You may need to speak to a headhunter to asess your chances better.

If you dont speak.canto, then possibly that'd hinder your chances competing against local talent

You should not have any problem to find a job in bank industry because you have experience. You have to be specified which area of job you are looking for, such as global banking, securities, funds, trustee, etc?

I am not a banker, but I know getting in the banking industry is difficult. (I want to get in as well).

Hai dude thanks for your response ! If you have an idea can you suggest a better headhunter that exists in HK so that I can get in touch with them and get my job done.......

Would appreciate your response on this.

Regards,
    Subrajit