Moving to Hong Kong on August

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

with a $45,000-50,000 budget, i would probably leave most large furnishings at home. generally speaking, bedrooms here are quite small and often only fit a bed. beds here are different sizes compared to US sizes (sorry, don't know Israeli sizes). you might be able to fit your furniture into your new place, or you might pay for it to be shipped here, find it doesn't fit then have to sell it or store it.

my pleasure

i see you neglected my post regarding her furniture....

I see now............. shure its $45-50k

The most important thing to get a school for your kids if they need let me know I would pass u few links so it would be easy

JPI, you seem like a very nice guy. I notice you are positioning yourself as the welcoming committee and advice provider. What kind of advice do you give and how much do you charge for this service?

Thank you , but I have already a school. What concern me more for now is finding apartment when we arrive there.

when you say you "have a school" do you mean that you know which school you want? or you have a written guarantee of a place? two very different things. I am assuming you want Carmel School (i think it is called).... i have heard it's a great school, but i have also heard it's hard to get in.... i wish you luck.