help needed for info reg school admission

help needed for info reg school admission

hello all,

I will be moving to HK by aug and since the decision has been quite fast, I have not thought of my son's school. I thought that I could get admission for him into some ESF school year 1. But when I got in touch with the admissions dept, few have replied that admissions are full and I am waiting for the other response.
    Meanwhile could anyone suggest any other option for english school, apart from esf and international school, or is there any other way to get into a ESF school.

any info will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks

School

There are three schools which are nice. one is "Delia School of canada" and the other is "American International School". there is also one called :Australian International school". i think it is easy to get admission there. there should be no problem.

if you wants me i can ask someone to reserve the seat for your child in American international school, for this purpose you need to send me the details of your child. thsi school is situated at 125 waterloo raod, Kowloon Tong.

I would recommend against sending personal details to any members who may request them.

Might be best to contact the schools directly.

MK29 : Do you have some desired locations where you want to live?