Moving to HKG any regrets

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

I quote...

Boris..

(I am white(53yrs) male married to an asian wife (40 years, looks 28, chinese with HK for 11 years, ex Jackie Chan agency model).

Well what can i say.... I have changed my mind on who is the materialistec and who is the superficial.
    I appologise to any HK woman who may have read this post. I have been blaming the wrong people.

Typically, we all know men have a tendency to side track......

Seriously, all the good men are dead,has died, going to die or is already some other ladies property!

Quote Originally Posted by Vodkalicious:
    Seriously, all the good men are dead,has died, going to die or is already some other ladies property!

Apart from me that is! And no I am not soiled goods!

Shame on you

Quote Originally Posted by pkrs:
    I quote...

Boris..

(I am white(53yrs) male married to an asian wife (40 years, looks 28, chinese with HK for 11 years, ex Jackie Chan agency model).
    Well what can i say.... I have changed my mind on who is the materialistec and who is the superficial.
    I appologise to any HK woman who may have read this post. I have been blaming the wrong people.
    The attempt at an uniformed insult is the trademark of the ignorant. Those in Geoexpat that know me and have met my wife will understand your attempt to turn your own ignorance and racist uniformed ideals around on us is a desperate and juvenile effort.

Shame on you and your evident superior elitist attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodkalicious:
    Well we are all going to die sometime, just make sure the life insurance and will are signed before he pops off

Btw I can just imagine the response I would get if I said women were other men's property

Quote Originally Posted by pkrs:
    Your scaring me too now with these stories. Cant you guys keep in in your pants while the wife is away?
    So alot of you men are quite happy to have a mixed marriage?
    You dont mind that these woman are sometimes just after you because you are white and they assume wealthy? Would you consider an asian wife if you were still living at home.. eg, UK, australia, NZ, USA ??
    It is always nice to be considered to be desirable, even if it is for reasons such as those you have given. A man would be very naive to not realize what a much younger woman may be looking for. (passport out, money, etc.) I think that the classic Charisma Man is one who has never experienced attention from the opposite sex back home...thus setting themselves up to be manipulated while in Asia!

oh well... it is hardly a new phenomenon!

Quote Originally Posted by squid:
    It is always nice to be considered to be desirable, even if it is for reasons such as those you have given. A man would be very naive to not realize what a much younger woman may be looking for. (passport out, money, etc.) I think that the classic Charisma Man is one who has never experienced attention from the opposite sex back home...thus setting themselves up to be manipulated while in Asia!

oh well... it is hardly a new phenomenon!
    Not just an Asian phenomenum I think. In the UK the examples of David Mellor and Peter Stringfellow come to mind. I am sure it was there good loutoks and charm that swung it. Donald Trump is a bit of a hunk too. This idea of men being stupid and manipulated reminds me of the story of George Best when discovered in bed with two Miss Worlds surrounded by bottles of champagne and being asked "where did it all go wrong George?".

A question that has always occurred to me is that when men have a fling they are accused of having their brains in their dicks but the equivalent is never said to women who have affairs (and a great many do)

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Not just an Asian phenomenum I think.
    Of course you are correct...it happens everywhere.

This idea of men being stupid and manipulated reminds me of the story of George Best when discovered in bed with two Miss Worlds surrounded by bottles of champagne and being asked "where did it all go wrong George?"

Talking about marrying as a passport to good life....U will be amazed that some MEN are marrying up so that he gets property, cars, career advancements!

Not all Gals are whinny, weak and have nothing.....

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast