Like Tree7Likes

Pollution levels in hong kong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Yup it is pretty ugly. It's just a holding page while I work on the math behind the scenes which is more complicated and not perfect yet. The app looks prettier but need to finalize the calculations underneath before it gets released.

kogia- for me it's more about the impact on mood, anybody else noticed that ?

I don't have to head to Hong Kong island for work, I take the dogs for long walks and swim often, so I may counter any mood altering effects by leading a relaxed life.

I have the same set up as you. every time pollution is around I feel lethargic

Pollution in Hong Kong doesn't seem as bad as Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There's more haze in the sky but not the heavy smell of diesel and exhaust fumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Laksa Girl:
    Pollution in Hong Kong doesn't seem as bad as Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There's more haze in the sky but not the heavy smell of diesel and exhaust fumes.
    You're kidding right?

I lived in KL for a while a few years back. most of the year it was perfectly fine. Then for a month or two when the indonesians decide to burn rainforests, it's terrible (depending on the direction of the wind) - but that didn't even happen every year. In HK the pollution is constant, and just as bad as "the haze" as it was called, for most of the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    You're kidding right?

I lived in KL for a while a few years back. most of the year it was perfectly fine. Then for a month or two when the indonesians decide to burn rainforests, it's terrible (depending on the direction of the wind) - but that didn't even happen every year. In HK the pollution is constant, and just as bad as "the haze" as it was called, for most of the winter.
    When was it? Things can change in a couple of years,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3