Like Tree19Likes

Moving to hongkong

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Moving to hongkong

Hello everyone,

I am moving to hongkong without a job, i am about to get my working visa in march.just wanted to know is it difficult to get a job in Banks or contact centres , since i have got 6 years of expreince in banking and customer service and right now wokring with Barclays in India. neeed sugesstions!!!!

Thanks

If you are moving here without a job please clarify how you are getting a working visa in March?

I have applied Visa through an agent and i belive its Qmas visa...i dont excatly know what it is, however my agent told me that i have to visit hongkong and have to give my interview in hongkong emmbassy to get my work visa......initially if i get a visa it would be for a period of one year....

my only concern is that will it be possible for me to get a good job in banking sector....as i have been working with call centres and banks....and have good experience in banking and customer service....

Pretty sure you are right but do you speak the local lingo franca cantonese or mandarin, otherwise I am unsure on how you may provide the locally required services via phone in a call centre environment.

Why dont u get an internal relocation if you are that good.... for bank customer service jobs, basic requirement would be Cantonese, Mandarin and English.

I'm reasonably certain you are being scammed.

Trebor, JaredHK, ghkg and 3 others like this.

Xenium, I am a 100% certified immigration consultant. I can gt you in. All you need is a passport sized photograph and a deposit. No need for an interview.

You just need to deposit a modest sum into an escrow account thru western union which you will get back PLUS 30% interest.

Are you in?

As i know that to get agood job in bank you just dont need cantonese because if you are a business or premier cust you should be knowing english and if that is the case where in people in hongkong do not know even simple english then for sure its not worth to move to this contry...i would rather prefer norway or denmark....

No my friend because the agent is my cousin only and he said that since you have appiled in jan 1st so probably i willget visa by june since its been published on a quater basis...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast