Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By erin320
  • 1 Post By erin320

moving to Tung Chung. any Serviced Appartments there...

Closed Thread

moving to Tung Chung. any Serviced Appartments there...

hi,

i have a long term project (atleast 12 months) at Airport and nearest place i have find is tung Chung. Will be moving there with my wife.... can any one advise me on the following:

+ Serviced Apartment in Tung Chung:
    my company has asked me to find accomodation in Tung Chung. I am looking for a serviced appartment (high quality/peace of mind) with all the utilities etc in place. I personally would prefer Tng Chung Crescent but i have heard that there are no serviced appartments in Tung Chung but only in carribean Cost. is that right?

+ Medical Insurance:
    should i get one from home or would be better to look for a local one. Is it really required?

would appreciate response, will be moving in 5 weeks at max!!!

regards,
    Adeel Khan.

I don't know about if there's any serviced apartments around Tung Chung centre itself, but Caribbean Coast is not far from the airport, and there's free shuttle buses for residents from CC to Tung Chung.

We have use Tanford in the past and were very happy with them. Apartments are nice, furnished and clean. They are in Caribbean Coast however it will only add another 10 minutes to your walk to the MTR and the S56 bus picks up at your front door and drops you at the airport.

khanm1 likes this.

Here's a link...

http://tanford.webs.com/

Again we have been very happy with them.

m4nn likes this.

Why limit yourself to tung chung?
    Royal view (under the bridge) has serviced appartments and so does gold coast. The latter has a bus taking approx 25mins to cathay city and 30mins to airport (I'm on it right now). Heaps of pilots and airline staff live at gc.
    You may also find serviced accomodation in discovery bay.
    In any event make sure you visit tung chung before signing anything - its not for everyone (we hated it when we looked there). Obviously plenty of people like it though.

Thanks all for the response.

Erin320: I am intrested in getting via TANFORD, as they appear to be hassle free for them in terms of furnishing etc. But I guess they deal only in Carribean Cost. I will personally prefer Sea View Crescent or Le Bleu Duex.

Can any one suggest good and reliable Property Agent who can help me find a furnished appartment for rent in Sea View Crescent or Le Bleu Duex??

Quote Originally Posted by khanm1:
    Thanks all for the response.

Erin320: I am intrested in getting via TANFORD, as they appear to be hassle free for them in terms of furnishing etc. But I guess they deal only in Carribean Cost. I will personally prefer Sea View Crescent or Le Bleu Duex.

Can any one suggest good and reliable Property Agent who can help me find a furnished appartment for rent in Sea View Crescent or Le Bleu Duex??
    I believe they have some seviced appartments in Sea View Crescent that don't list on the website. Why don't email or call them. My friend had found one from them and was very satisfied for the service.