I am moving to HK in two weeks. I have the following questions:
1) I have a tight budget. Is it possible to find a one bedroom apt. in Kowloon Tong with $5,000 HKD? Where? Do you have the agent's name?
2) If it is not possible, what other areas would you suggest? I heard a lot about Shatin. But it would be a long trip to and from HK island.
3) There are so many banks in HK nowadays. Which one offers the best checking and saving accounts with min. balance without fees?
4) What is the inexpensive way to get US local TV channels like CBS, ABC and NBC?
5) What about internet access? How much is broadband? Is there any decent packages (phone, cable, internet) available?
Thanks in advance.