Like Tree208Likes

Would you let your husband move 2 months ahead of family?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Where can i find these women?

dear giant and bookblogger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by monster2003:
    I have been advised several times by female and male friends that they advise against this scenario. I am honestly starting to wonder, why everybody feels so serious about this - how aggressive are the local women in HK? What is the deal here? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Given you use the phrase 'What is the deal here?' kind of shows that you are already in Hong Kong and just having a bit of a troll. Fun thread though.

Well-spotted CSK!

edit: though then why the what to bring thread (asked for about the 1000th time?)

Last edited by Satay Sue; 06-03-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Siu King:
    Given you use the phrase 'What is the deal here?' kind of shows that you are already in Hong Kong and just having a bit of a troll. Fun thread though.
    It's a HK wesbite so i imagine that's why the term 'here' was used. I wouldnt read too much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    It's a HK wesbite so i imagine that's why the term 'here' was used. I wouldnt read too much into it.
    Doesn't matter does it? I'm sure there will be some hilarious responses in any case.

Dear OP it is compulsory for a rich expat banker to have at least one mistress in HK. If he comes out early he can arrange this in advance, its for the best.

The reason for this is that the rich expat banker must keep up with the Tangs and everyone knows any local HK business man who wants to be considered seriously amongst his peers must require a mistress or two, its just the way things are done here.

In all seriousness you really need to chill and not listen to your so called friends on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Moneyed western guys will get a lot more attention here than they will back home even if they did hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down.

It's just the way it is in this town.
    Be careful Jim, or Swannie will make unfounded accusations against you for being a troll for daring to suggest that money rules the mentality in this town.
    dear giant likes this.

Trust is a nice thing.

I can't really add more to this than others have already said. You either have a strong marriage or you don't. Is your husband the type of bloke to goes to bars on his own or chats up his secretary now? If yes, perhaps you might worry more. But if he's the normal kind of bloke who normally works out at the gym, comes home to watch abit of TV or do some work and then goes to bed, why do you think he'll change his routine just because you are not there for a couple of months?

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I can't really add more to this than others have already said. You either have a strong marriage or you don't. Is your husband the type of bloke to goes to bars on his own or chats up his secretary now? If yes, perhaps you might worry more. But if he's the normal kind of bloke who normally works out at the gym, comes home to watch abit of TV or do some work and then goes to bed, why do you think he'll change his routine just because you are not there for a couple of months?
    Because all westerners earn lots of $ here and are sex straved and all HK ladies are gold diggers who would sleep with a 65 years old rich guy just to get out of her 500 sqf appartment.

I'm being sarcastic, in case some have problem understanding.
    climber07 and nobby15 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast