Like Tree208Likes

Would you let your husband move 2 months ahead of family?

Reply
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
  1. #201

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pearl of the Orient
    Posts
    4,004
    Quote Originally Posted by monster2003:
    Op is right here. This whole thread has taken a life of its own. Plus hubby is gone now so it's a mute point. I still think all the viewpoints are rather interesting.
    I know I am late reading this thread, but if you were so worried about hubby why didn't you lock the poor sod up in one of these:-

    CB-6000 Designer Collection Chastity Belts | Camouflage Chastity Belt | Chrome Chastity Belt | Wood Chastity Belt | ChastityBeltForMen.com - Las Vegas, NV

  2. #202

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    down under/ hk
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    What a brilliant disclaimer
    This ad is just so weird. What does it mean by "foreigner"? Why didn't they just say "Westerner"? But how do you define a Westerner? Does an Asian(non-white) raised overseas counted?
    Its heavily racialised match making strategy- in other words, completely ignorant, self aggrandizing stereotype-perpetuated racist bs.

  3. #203

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sai Kung
    Posts
    4,162
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyctc:
    This ad is just so weird. What does it mean by "foreigner"? Why didn't they just say "Westerner"? But how do you define a Westerner? Does an Asian(non-white) raised overseas counted?
    Its heavily racialised match making strategy- in other words, completely ignorant, self aggrandizing stereotype-perpetuated racist bs.
    Welcome to China where actually they do not give a shit!

    Racialism? That's a western concept. This is marketing with Chinese characteristics.

  4. #204

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    22,474
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyctc:
    Its heavily racialised match making strategy- in other words, completely ignorant, self aggrandizing stereotype-perpetuated racist bs.
    Welcome to Hong Kong.

  5. #205

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    I know I am late reading this thread, but if you were so worried about hubby why didn't you lock the poor sod up in one of these:-

    CB-6000 Designer Collection Chastity Belts | Camouflage Chastity Belt | Chrome Chastity Belt | Wood Chastity Belt | ChastityBeltForMen.com - Las Vegas, NV
    Who would be such a monster to let a man wear something like that!!!

    Oh yes....a wife.

    Never mind

    I wonder how many of those things they sell.

  6. #206

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    6,728
    Quote Originally Posted by alfeno:
    Who would be such a monster to let a man wear something like that!!!

    Oh yes....a wife.
    From the "never-married" man....
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

  7. #207

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    From the "never-married" man....
    ...who enjoys to let his bird out of a cage.

  8. #208

    This thread made me laugh. I came to HK 3 months ahead of my wife and in my spare time, my chief delights were sleeping in, playing video games and going to the pub to watch the footy. Why would I fool around when I can do that stuff?

    And more seriously, if you have kids like me, you'd have to be a pretty low character to fool around in Hong Kong while your wife looks after the kids by herself back home.

    nobby15, carang and SiuMaiTaiTai like this.

  9. #209

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,154
    Quote Originally Posted by LionelHutz:
    This thread made me laugh. I came to HK 3 months ahead of my wife and in my spare time, my chief delights were sleeping in, playing video games and going to the pub to watch the footy. Why would I fool around when I can do that stuff?
    I can think of many many reasons but I'll keep them to my fantasies instead of revealing them here
    Choice 1: playing computer games
    Choice 2: feeling some smooth, young ..... [[[x rated thoughts deleted]]]


    So you picked #1...hmmmm
    Last edited by HowardCoombs; 06-06-2012 at 12:46 PM.

  10. #210

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    down under/ hk
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Choice 2: feeling some smooth, young .....
    So what do you want to talk about? Life? Love? Common symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases?
    dear giant likes this.

Reply
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast