Like Tree208Likes

Would you let your husband move 2 months ahead of family?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendJay:
    Are you sure you are French? Where is your joie de vivre, your penchant for sipping wine in cafes? You...allow me to paraphrase Monty Python...pinchers of ladies bottoms are known for your zest for living.

Ah, c'est la vie.
    Maybe it's my Canadian side

I drink wine at home/friends place (the price of a bottle in retail is way better than a glass in a bar) + at home I can hear ppl ...in the bar I need to be 2 cm from their face...
    Last edited by Mat; 06-03-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    Fiona in HKG and HowardCoombs like this.

Ya, I get that. I feel exactly the same way. Mat and Jay agree on something. A new day has dawned.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Just make sure you just "admire" these girls from a distance, you don't want to get too "intimate" with them if you know what I mean...
    Have you seen most of these girls up close? There is truth to the saying: good from afar, but far from good.
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendJay:
    Have you seen most of these girls up close? There is truth to the saying: good from afar, but far from good.
    Gee, I wonder why you "know" that so well, haha (kidding!).
    Last edited by Watercooler; 06-03-2012 at 12:09 PM.

OP - Give me a break. If anything it's the other way around. All all depends on your husband. Is he a decent man who is loyal to his wife or is like most foreigners in Asia, a total sleazeball thinking it's OK to make moves on women here, whether they are married or single ? Most of the expats I have encountered in Japan and HK (and I'm happy to say I'm not included in that bunch since I'm loyal to my wife) are sleazy and will say or do anything to get into a woman's pants. Many don't care about the consequences of possibly bringing home a disease to their innocent spouse who has done nothing wrong. Most people on this board will disagree with this post but this is from my experience of witnessing the behavior of foreigners in Asia.

Last edited by Brooklynexpat; 06-03-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklynexpat:
    OP - is like most foreigners in Asia, a total sleazeball thinking it's OK to make moves on women here, whether they are married or single ?
    Stats, please.

when you make such statement it helps that it is supported by facts/stats, not the few sample of people you know of or heard of...

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Stats, please.

when you make such statement it helps that it is supported by facts/stats, not the few sample of people you know of or heard of...
    This is exactly what I expected and mentioned this to my co-worker. My stats are the most reliable. My stats are my eyes and ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklynexpat:
    This is exactly what I expected and mentioned this to my co-worker. My stats are the most reliable. My stats are my eyes and ears.
    do your stats involve interviewing all of the foreigners to determine if:
    A - they are in a relationship
    B - if the person you witness them with is their partner

if no:
    virago likes this.

Next time I'll go to Wan Chai and LKF and ask all the sleazy expats to raise their hands so Mat can have his stats.

Alright but then my "stats" differ...so how do we do?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast