Serviced Apartment Ideas?

Serviced Apartment Ideas?

Hi There

Planning to move to Hong Kong in early May and looking to get a serviced apartment for 8 weeks whilst we find somewhere more permanent. Ideally Hong Kong island, budget is around 15,000 HKD. Can anybody suggest a decent place?

Many thanks in advance

Hi,
    when I moved to HK in aug/2010 I spend two months in Kornhill Apartments (Kornhill Apartments: Promotional Rates | Hang Lung Properties Limited). Aroung HKD 21k the smaller unit that is very decent. I am not sure if you can find any cheaper.

hi there!

Don't worry...you can find some domestic apartment around your budget in Hong Kong & Kowloon. If you don't mind little far...maybe u can select New Territories, like Yuen Long or Shatin etc....

15k on the island is tough. You can do it outside of the island though - take a look at harbour view horizon; royal view hotel (which has appartments) or even Gold Coast which has serviced appartments (this one probably too far away from you though).

Harmony Mansion serviced apartment in Wanchai, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Harmony Mansion does serviced studios just about within your budget if you don't mind a small place for a couple of months. I Stayed here 4 years ago and the only fault i found was lack of washing machine/dryer but there is a token operated laundry on the roof.